Everyday Should Be Thanksgiving
I don’t think that being thankful is something that should be limited to a single day or even a season of the year. I believe in starting everyday with “thanksgiving”. No matter the circumstances life throws at us there is always something we can be thankful for. Yes, Thanksgiving is a holiday that is set aside specifically for us to give thanks for our many blessings. But I also know that I have way too much to be thankful for in my life to limit it all to a single day!
There isn’t an article or website around that could contain all of the things I have to be thankful for so I will only share with you my personal Top 5 Reasons I Am Thankful…
- First and foremost I want to give thanks to God for everything he has done, is doing, and is going to do in my life. I know that He is my source and every good gift comes from above. I know that He is the reason I have everything on this list to be thankful for.
- I’m thankful for my family and all of the love and support they have shown me throughout the years. I am especially thankful for my father for showing me through his life how to be an honorable man, a great father, and a loving husband.
- I’m thankful the Lord blessed me with two amazing children. They are both extremely bright and talented individuals who without a doubt can accomplish anything they set their mind to. I am privileged to have them in my life.
- I’m thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a business that allows me the freedom to work from home or wherever is needed so that I don’t have to miss out on time with my family. How many father’s get to walk their kids to school or the bus stop every morning or be there everyday when they got home from school? Now that my kids are becoming teenagers, those are days I will never forget.
- Last but not least, I’m thankful for the country we live in. Regardless of the current economic situation or the political difference we face, the United States of America is still “the land of the free and the home of the brave!”
So what are you thankful for?
Go online to Facebook, become our fan (if you’re not already), and post on our timeline what you’re most thankful for.